Young African Lady Tell her Story how...... By ADA

My story started when I moved to another state. My mother had just passed away and I was lonely. At the time I had a boyfriend we were 4 years string at that point. One night I couldn't sleep so I decided to check or Craigslist. After reading a million post with the same penis picture I wanted to wrote one of my own. What do I say, I have a boyfriend?I'm just looking for a pen pal? I did neither. I decided to say I'm looking for want in wanted a fwb. 


After I put up my posting I got 300 plus responses. I didn't think of get that many, let alone one. I read as many as I could and cane to one who sent a picture of himself in uniform. I have a thing for that. I responded and right away he asked if his picture scared me. If course I said no. We talked for about two weeks ,than he asked if I wanted to meet in a public place and check one another out, I agreed. 
Once across from one another there was an instant spark (or maybe I just wanted to see his handcuffs)he asked if I wanted to go back to his page and of course I said yes. One inside we stated kissing and he took me upstairs where we had sex for three hours. It was amazing and I knew I wanted to see him again. 
After that day we began to kik one another almost daily. A month into it he told me he was married. I should have been upset, angry, offended etc etc, but I was turned on. The thought of him inside of me on the bed he shares with him was incredible. I told him I didn't mind
From that day one we had sex twice a week. At some point we decided not to use protection. He would chin inside of me and I loved it. I can't get pregnant so I didn't worry about that. 
Fast forward a year and we begin to experiment with sex.I would tie him up and he would do the same to me. He is really big on tasting him own cum. So I asked if he would mind if we brought other men into our sex life, he didn't. 
He didn't mind having these men come to his home as we all had sex. At this point I knew he got off on it as much as I did. 
We would have sex on valentine's day while his wife was at work and I would get all the surprises he planned for her first. I would come to his house while he worked from home. He would occasionally so working to eat me out of f.uck me. I would lay on the couch in my lingerie make myself something to eat. Talk to my friends and suck him of at his desk. 
It's been three years and I am still his mistress and I enjoy every minute of it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog